White-label, configurable, and cloud-based platform with an internationalized code set for translation to any language. All delivered through a mobile app and a single connected management console.
- IDENTIFY WITH THE ENERGY SURVEY -
Identify opportunities for cost reduction and risk management with the digital Energy Survey, a tablet-based mobile application. Think of it like a Doctor's visit for the store, where you are the Doctor, and the application is your diagnosis tool.
1) Start a store survey in the tablet application, which asks specific fill-in-the-blank type questions for the 100+ pieces of equipment in any restaurant.
2) Submit the completed survey, which sends to our cloud analytics engine which generates a PDF report of everything that you (the Doctor) found wrong in the survey (your diagnosis).
3) View and download the PDF report in your online management portal. Based on all the survey answers, the report prioritizes exactly what needs to be fixed, in what order, how much each repair might cost, and how much annual savings each repair would result in.
- NOTIFY WITH SMART-SENSORS & ALERTS -
Track and notify when cost reduction and risk management opportunities occur in real-time with intelligent sensors throughout high-impact areas of the restaurant.
1) In the store, install new or leverage embedded sensors to track specific conditions, based on the equipment system. Any sensor communication protocol works with the system.
2) In the online management portal, define what instances should trigger an alert. Alerts can be sent to multiple people, across multiple forms at the same time including text messages, phone calls, and emails.
3) In the restaurant, correct and remediate issues as they occur real-time. Settings for alert triggers, who recieves alerts, and even the programs on the sensors themselves can be managed from the online management portal.
- PREVENT WITH ASSET MANAGEMENT -
Prevent cost waste and safety risks before they ever happen with managed proactive maintenance. Track repairs, schedule maintenance, leverage warranties, and more. Think of it like a CRM system for your store equipment.
Define schedules for maintenance and repairs based on the type and use of equipment. Schedule notifications for employees to perform specific tasks.
Retrieve the log of repairs and maintenance on any piece of equipment in the system. Track compliance of defined maintenance schedules.
Utilize related warranty information and have direct access to equipment suppliers when replacements are needed.